Saturday, March 22, 2014

Interstate 15 Weather Conditions

Individually, these photographs may not inspire a lot of conversations. Collectively, however, they make for some interesting topics regarding life and travel. My four-hour journey from Nevada to Los Angeles on I-15 resulted in an array of fascinating weather conditions.

For me, this adventure resembled a dream state with episodes of dangerous events unfolding in a condensed timeline, only that I woke up and found myself safe and sound from my slumber.


At the start of my drive, there is heavy rainfall.


The rain slows down to a mere drizzle.


Momentarily, a silver specter graces the surfaces.


Now comes a patch of dry terrain.
Suddenly, around the mountains, the sky turns gray,


Leading me back into the windblown rain.


Then emerges these puffy clouds and clearer skies.


Bam! Out of nowhere, my car entered into this massive darkness.


Just when I think I've exited unscathed, my car is hit with hail. 


About to resign to a long rough ride, a golden hour awaits the return of my journey.

I am now safe and sipping away my well deserved cup of tea for weathering through this odyssey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment