Friday, June 26, 2009

Amber Photos

Below are photos taken of my niece in her first week of life. Today is her one-month celebration and my folks and I will be attending her gathering. I'm hoping to get these photos printed in time for her parents to add to their collection.

So instead of just printing out a plain image, I just thought it would be worthwhile to design a nice border with an embossed heart and her name on it. Just to be extra thorough, I think her parents would appreciate a date stamp of her first bath.



Below are photos taken in succession of Amber one day after her birth. I was busy getting my camera to focus correctly on her face and didn't realize her eyes were opened momentarily until I reviewed the photos at home. The whole time I visited her, she was always asleep. Because this was such a fleeting moment, I wanted to document it.

No comments:

Post a Comment